If you're unable to connect to our servers, it is typically for one of the following reasons:
- An anti virus is blocking the connection
- A router configuration is blocking the connection
- A firewall setting on your PC is not allowing the connection
- Your internet provider/country is blocking the connection. This is very common for Chinese users, but not anywhere else
- Our servers are temporarily down
If you're having any of these issues we suggest that you try any or all of the following issues before contacting us.
- Either whitelist the Vape exe in your anti virus panel, or simply disable your anti virus
- Restart your PC once, and if possible also your router/modem
- Check your router configuration for anything that might be blocking connections
- If all else fails, if possible try launching while on a VPN or mobile hotspot. This will typically bypass any network restrictions.
If you can not resolve this issue on your own please contact us in the form below.