Terms of service
Any Non-Human Visitors to these Websites shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their Non-Human Visitor devices in the same manner as if they personally visited the Website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Vape Client Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the Vape Client, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. If you are not yet 13 years old, you must stop using the Website immediately or else provide Vape Client with written parental approval.
A special restriction on a visitor's license to access the Website applies to all Non-Human Visitors. Non-Human Visitors include, but are not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other computer programs designed to access, read, compile or gather content from the Website automatically.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products or services, whether modified or unmodified. All products and services are the property ofVape Client. Our products and services are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our organization (or any business or individual associated with Vape Client) be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products or services.
If you create a site withVape Client, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and site, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the site. You must not describe or assign keywords to your site in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, andVape Client may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Vape Client to be positioned for possible liability. You must immediately notifyVape Clientof any unauthorized uses of your site, your account or any other breaches of security.Vape Client will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
If you operate a Website, comment on a Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, 'Content'), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, computer software or any other type of electronic content. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libellous, defamatory, hateful or racially bigoted, does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party and is not otherwise unlawful;
- your site is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your site's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so byVape Clien tor otherwise.
By submitting Content to Vape Client for inclusion on the Website, you grantVape Client a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your site or Content. If you delete Content and advise Vape Client,Vape Client will use reasonable efforts to remove said Content from the Website (generally within two business days), but you acknowledge that caching and/or other references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties,Vape Client has the right (though not the obligation) to, inVape Client's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, inVape Client's reasonable opinion, violates anyVape Client's policy or is in any way harmful, unlawful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, inVape Client's sole discretion.Vape Client will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
When placing an order from Vape Client you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
Vape Client has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website,Vape Client does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Any user or site owner who finds content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, or content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors has a responsibility to report such Content toVape Client. In the same way, anyone who discovers Content on the Website that contains material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated, must report the same toVape Client.Vape Client disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the Websites and WebPages to whichVape Client links, and that link toVape Client.Vape Client does not have any control over those non-Vape Client Websites and WebPages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Vape Client Website or webpage,Vape Client does not represent or imply that it endorses such Website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.Vape Client disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Vape Client Websites and WebPages.
This Agreement does not transfer fromVape Client to you any Vape Client or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely withVape Client.Vape Client, the Vape Client domain, theVape Client logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection withVape Client, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vape Client orVape Client's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use anyVape Client or third-party trademarks.
Vape Client reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website or related services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.Vape Client may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools, services and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Vape Client may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, based upon our grounds of termination, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or yourVape Client account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have purchased Vape Client account, such account can only be terminated by Vape Client if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days fromVape Client's notice to you thereof; provided that,Vape Client can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service or other lawful reason. Additionally, a paid account may be temporarily terminated pending a determination of the facts relating to a possible breach of this Agreement. Upon termination, all provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If your account has been terminated you are not entitled to any refund of payments made for the Vape Client software.
We will to the best of our ability provide support and service for any products purchased for the appropriate amount of time that you have purchased them for (e.g. subscription time, or permanent). Products classified as "Permanent" or "Lifetime" does not imply indefinite support or service for that product, but rather implies that you will have permanent access to the product so long as it is supported. If a permanent product is discontinued, we will support and maintain the permanent product for a reasonable amount of time after you have initially purchased it. If we introduce a new product you are not entitled to access this product, nor are we under any obligation to provide you with any support or services related to this product regardless of any prior purchases you have made with us.
Vape Client may terminate access to any and all parts of the website, and all access to the Vape Client software, under any of the following conditions:
- Selling, or attempting to sell your Vape Client account.
- Sharing your Vape Client account with someone who has not purchased Vape Client.
- By creating payment chargebacks or disputing a payment in any way, we may void any access regardless of the outcome of the dispute.
- Attempting to circumvent technological measures, or "crack" the Vape Client software.
- Analysis of Vape Clients software, including:
- Analysis of network authentication.
- Decompiling, or disassembling, any binaries downloaded from the Vape Client website.
- Attempting to find methods to 'detect' the software for screensharing purposes.
- Any analysis made under bad faith, or for malicious reasons.
- If you have infringed on our Copyright we may terminate
access to your account, this includes:
- Uploading binaries of our software to any other website.
- Uploading content of our software interface.
- Using any of our Trademarked logos.
You may request a refund provided you contact us with 24 hours of purchase, with a valid reason. After these 24 hours we will not accept any requests for refund. If you would like to request a refund, please contact us.
We must emphasize strongly that a refund request requires a valid reasoning. We reserve the right to have the final say in what consitutes a valid reasoning under all circumstances.
Examples of what we would not consider a valid reasoning would be:
- Requesting a refund due to launch or usage issues without first attempting to resolve the issue with support
- Stating that the purchase was simply to test, i.e. a trial purchase
- Stating that you need the money back, or that you no longer use the product, etc
Note that these are only examples.
Examples of what we might consider a valid reasoning would be:
- Being dissatisfied with the product with a reasonable explaination of what was expected differently
- Having launch or usage issues that support was not able to resolve in a timely fashon
- Forgetting to cancel auto renewal payments
Note that these are only examples.
We offer refunds to users of 'Vape Lite' if they were found in a screen share using Vape Lite. However, in order to be eligible for a refund you must provide sufficient evidence that you were in a screen share situation, as we do not offer refunds simply for showing a proof of concept. Furthermore you must also provide evidence that the detection methods used were not 'false positives'. False positives can be described as any detection method which can be reproduced while running a clean instance of Minecraft(as in restarting the Minecraft process).
Licensee will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code, techniques, processes, algorithms, know-how or other information from the binary code portions of the Manthe Industries technology (collectively, "Reverse Engineering") or permit or induce the foregoing. If however, directly applicable law prohibits enforcement of the foregoing, Licensee may engage in Reverse Engineering solely for purposes of obtaining such information as is necessary to achieve interoperability of independently created software with the Manthe Industries technology, or as otherwise and to the limited extent permitted by directly applicable law, but only if: (a) Reverse Engineering is strictly necessary to obtain such information; and (b) Licensee has first requested such information from Manthe Industries and Manthe Industries failed to make such information available (for a fee or otherwise) under reasonable terms and conditions. Any information supplied to or obtained by Licensee under this section is confidential information of Manthe Industries, and may only be used by Licensee for the purpose described in this section, and will not be disclosed to any third party or used to create any software which is substantially similar to the expression of the Manthe Industries technology.
The materials onVape Client's Website are provided 'as is'.Vape Client makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further,Vape Client does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event willVape Client, or its suppliers or licensors, or any individuals associated with those entities, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you toVape Client under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action.Vape Client shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Manthe Industries, LLC does not hold itself responsible for any damage you may incur on yourself or other parties while using the Vape Client software. You agree to not use Vape Client for malicious purposes and to not intentionally cause damage to other parties or other parties property. The aforementioned damage may be described as, but is not limited to the following descriptions; 1. Physical or virtual damage to your device or operating system 2. Damage to another person or organization's reputation 3. Mental trauma or any mental damage to a person. Using Vape Client to cause any of this damage is considered a breach of the terms of service, and you agree to take full responsibility for any damages you have caused.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmlessVape Client, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation of this Agreement.
You consent to having your Internet Protocol address recorded. An email address may appear immediately below (the "Identifier") if we suspect potential abuse. The Identifier is uniquely matched to your Internet Protocol address. Visitors agree not to use this address for any reason.
By browsing Vape Client's https://www.vape.gg and/or using and purchasing any products from the website, you (the "User") hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions: 1. You, the User, are the sole person responsible for your use of the Website's products and services. Distribution of the Website's services and/or products by the User or a third-party is prohibited. Disregard of this condition is grounds for account and service termination.
Vape Client owns and operates this website. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors' information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit https://www.vape.gg
- Your HWID (Hardware ID) and Internet Protocol address is collected by your consent for authentication of use of software purchased from Vape Client https://www.vape.gg
- Your Minecraft username and Windows account username may be collected
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Your in game username. This is used to prevent account sharing/selling in violation of the terms of service.
- Presence of monitoring programs. If you are using a network monitoring program, or related, while using Vape Client, we may collect that information to be notified of its presence. This is to prevent analysis of Vape Client, which is against the terms of service.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- Vape Client only shares personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- Vape Client makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
https://www.vape.gg relies on "cookie" technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Vape Client, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our visitor's information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
If visitors have any questions about the security on https://www.vape.gg, feel free to contact Customer Service.
If, however, we are going to use visitors' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.